Contact us at email@example.com concerning anything you do not understand.
2. PRIVO®’s Privacy Assurance Program: SAGO SAGO is a licensee of the PRIVO® Privacy Assurance Program (“the Program”). As a participating member in the Program, SAGO SAGO adheres to the strict information collection, use and disclosure requirements. PRIVO is an independent, third-party organization committed to safeguarding children’s personal information collected online. PRIVO aims to help parents and their children exercise control over personal information while exploring the Internet. The certification seal posted on this page indicates that SAGO SAGO has established COPPA compliant privacy practices and has agreed to submit to PRIVO’s oversight and consumer dispute resolution process. If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at 416-703-6459 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further concerns after you have contacted us, you can contact PRIVO directly at email@example.com.
5. Information You Provide to SAGO SAGO: A User may make personal data available to SAGO SAGO such as, for example: (i) when a parent subscribes to a newsletter or alerts through the parent section of the Service; (ii) when a parent contributes user generated content to the Service or participates in any support forums, community blogs or the like that SAGO SAGO may establish; (iii) when a User requests technical support; or (iv) otherwise through use of the SAGO SAGO Service where personal data is required for use and/or participation. The types of personal data collected may vary depending on the type of activity the User is engaged in. The personal data SAGO SAGO may collect, process and use may include, but are not limited to the User’s name, screen/nick name, SAGO SAGO or third party service ID, e-mail address, photo or other image, birthdate, gender, or avatar image.
6. Other Information SAGO SAGO Collects and Uses: SAGO SAGO may use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain data including, but not limited to: (i) device properties, including, but not limited to IP address, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and unique device identifier or other persistent or non-persistent device identifier (“Device ID”); (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) game progress, time used playing, score and achievements; (v) other non-personal data as reasonably required by SAGO SAGO to enhance the Service and other SAGO SAGO products and services.
SAGO SAGO may disclose personal and non-personal data to its partners and contractors for purposes of analyzing usage of the Service, providing customer and technical support, managing and providing the Service (including managing advertisement serving, where and how permitted by law), customizing SAGO SAGO’s communications, and to further develop the Service and other SAGO SAGO services and products. When SAGO SAGO shares this information, it is with vendors and other service providers who are engaged by or working with SAGO SAGO in connection with the operation of the services SAGO SAGO provides to the User and/or for analytics purposes which may require the reproduction and display of such information in an aggregated and anonymized manner such that will not in any way identify the User.
SAGO SAGO may use a parent’s personal data provided in the parent section to send messages to the parent with informative and/or commercial content about SAGO SAGO’s services or third party products and services SAGO SAGO thinks may be of interest to the User, such as new features and services, special offers and updated information. In addition, if a User has agreed to receive push notifications, and appropriate consent to receive them has been given, SAGO SAGO will use the data collected and share it with its vendors for the purpose of delivering approved push notifications.
If a User contacts SAGO SAGO by email, SAGO SAGO will use the personally identifiable email address information only to respond to the specific inquiry. The Service may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags, locally shared objects, clear GIFs and web beacons. SAGO SAGO treats information collected by cookies and similar technologies as non-personal data.
Cookies: A “cookie” is a small bit of record-keeping information that websites often store on a user’s computer. SAGO SAGO’s cookies do not include personal data and are typically used to quickly identify a User’s device and to “remember” the User. Users can disable cookies or set their browsers to alert them when cookies are being sent to their device; however, disabling cookies may affect their ability to use the Service.
Web Beacons and pixel tags: A “web beacon” or a “pixel tag” is an electronic image that allows SAGO SAGO to count Users who have visited certain pages or viewed certain advertisements. Web beacons, like cookies, do not include personal data. E-mails and other electronic communications SAGO SAGO sends to a User may contain pixel tags that enable SAGO SAGO to track a User’s usage of the communication, including whether the communication was opened and/or what links were followed, if any.
SAGO SAGO may disclose a User’s personal data to third parties as required by law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose a User or SAGO SAGO to legal liability. SAGO SAGO may also disclose a User’s personal data to third parties when SAGO SAGO has a reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with SAGO SAGO’s rights, property, operations, Users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or SAGO SAGO believes that such disclosure is necessary to protect SAGO SAGO’s rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on SAGO SAGO. To the extent permitted by applicable law, SAGO SAGO will make reasonable efforts to notify affected Users of such disclosure through SAGO SAGO’s website or in another reasonable manner.
When a parent discloses data about him or herself in the course of contributing user generated content or participating in support forums, community blogs or the like, the information disclosed is public information, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality. SAGO SAGO is not responsible for any personal data a User makes public in any of these forums.
8. Third Party Terms and Conditions: A User’s access to and use of the Service may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, on-line gaming platforms, social networking services and payment providers. SAGO SAGO is not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of Users’ personal data.
SAGO SAGO may in its discretion make available links through advertisements or otherwise enable Users to access third party products or services. SAGO SAGO is not responsible for the actions of such third parties, the content of their products or services, the use of information a User provides to them, or any products or services they may offer. SAGO SAGO’s linking to those products or services does not constitute its sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third parties.
11. Further Information: Users that wish to opt-out from receiving communications (such as any newsletters or offers) from SAGO SAGO, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAGO SAGO makes good faith efforts to enable Users to review, update or correct any personal data in SAGO SAGO’s possession. Users should contact SAGO SAGO at email@example.com. SAGO SAGO will need sufficient information from the User to establish the User’s identity and to verify the User’s access, and also to assist in handling the User’s request. Even if personal data is changed or deleted according to a User request, SAGO SAGO may still retain some of User personal data to resolve disputes, enforce SAGO SAGO user agreement(s), and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the integrity, security and operation of SAGO SAGO Services.
Notice to California Residents:
Sago Sago Toys Inc.
487 Adelaide St. W., Suite 301